1. Articles for publication must be peer-reviewed.
3. The title should have abstracts, article title, author names and affiliations and keywords in English.
4. The title should have "cited references" in Roman script.
5. Journal Website in English.
1. The journal age must be 3 years minimum (or after 6 issues published).
2. Citations in national or/and international databases.
3. Good diversity in authorship.
4. Good diversity in editorial board members.
5. Clear journal concepts and policy.
6. Uniform journal formats (references, illustration, table, etc.; author names, author affiliation, abstract, keyword and references in Roman script).
7. Journal website in English and/or local language. (update,comprehensive)
8. Online Submission.
9. Quality of Abstract. (English version)
Terms and Conditions for the Journal Submission
1. Editors of academic journals published in 10 ASEAN member countries are eligible to submit their academic journals for evaluation to be indexed in the ASEAN Citation Index (ACI) system.
2. Interested editors should select the Journal Submission Menu on the ACI website and follow the instruction.
3. The submission period is opened all year round. The evaluation result will be notified twice a year, in April and October.
4. Journals that published in Indonesia and Malaysia are suggested to directly contact Sinta (http://sinta2.ristekdikti.go.id/) and Malaysia Citation Centre (http://mycc.my/) respectively for possible inclusion in the ASEAN Citation Index (ACI).